Drew carries Nevada over Loyola Marymount 72-67
- Zags remain No. 1, Baylor back to No. 2
- Lansing out as Indiana State coach
- Georgia Tech senior Wright named ACC POY
- Big 12 commissioner bullish about future
- Whaley, Alexander share Big East D-award
RENO, Nev. (AP) Lindsey Drew had 24 points as Nevada narrowly beat Loyola Marymount 72-67 on Saturday night.
Eli Scott scored 18 points for the Lions (1-1). Ivan Alipiev added 13 points and nine rebounds.
Nevada takes on Texas-Arlington at home on Tuesday. Loyola Marymount takes on Colorado State at home next Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 10, 2019