Mooney lifts UC Davis past William Jessup 109-63
- NCAA lifts Georgia Tech hoop sanctions
- Wichita State gives Brown 5-year deal
- No. 3 Michigan thumps 9th-ranked Iowa
- MSU beats No. 4 Ohio St. to boost resume
- No. 1 Gonzaga tested, pulls away for win
DAVIS, Calif. (AP) Joe Mooney had 24 points as UC Davis easily beat William Jessup 109-63 on Thursday night.
Isaiah Milan had 18 points for the Warriors, an NAIA team. Jaylen Johnson added 10 points. Sam Howlin had three assists.
UC Davis faces Idaho next Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this story were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated November 8, 2019