Strus scores 33 to lift DePaul over Cent. Michigan 100-86
- NCAA: Ga. Tech eligible for 2021 tourney
- Gamecocks G Bolden becomes grad transfer
- Tennessee State hires Allen as new AD
- NC St. accepts independent probe process
- DePaul G Coleman-Lands granted 6th year
CHICAGO (AP) Max Strus had 33 points as DePaul beat Central Michigan 100-86 in the College Basketball Invitational first round on Wednesday night.
Eli Cain had 20 points for DePaul (16-15). Paul Reed added 17 points. Devin Gage had 14 points for the hosts.
DePaul is undefeated (3-0) when scoring at least 100 points this season.
David DiLeo had 20 points for the Chippewas (23-12). Larry Austin Jr. added 20 points. Shawn Roundtree had 16 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 20, 2019