Reed scores 24 to lead Clemson over Wright St. 75-69 in NIT
- Top hoops prospect picks HBCU Howard
- UCLA AD Jarmond faces many challenges
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) Marcquise Reed had 24 points as Clemson defeated Wright State 75-69 in the first round of the NIT on Tuesday night.
Elijah Thomas had 17 points and three blocks for Clemson (20-13). David Skara added 16 points and nine rebounds. Clyde Trapp had 12 points for the hosts.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 19, 2019