Oni scores 23 to lift Yale over Princeton 83-77 in Ivy semi
- Kentucky climbs to No. 1 in AP Top 25
- Winthrop stuns No. 18 Saint Mary's 61-59
- Vanderbilt moves to 2-0 under Stackhouse
- DePaul rips Iowa, off to 4-0 start
- Cincy rolls to first win under Brannen
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) Miye Oni had 23 points as Yale topped Princeton 83-77 in the semifinals of the Ivy League Conference tourney on Saturday.
Alex Copeland had 16 points for Yale (21-7). Blake Reynolds added 16 points. Jordan Bruner had 10 points and seven rebounds for the hosts.
Richmond Aririguzoh scored a career-high 24 points for the Tigers (16-12). Jaelin Llewellyn added 17 points. Myles Stephens had 13 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 16, 2019