|9:30 AM PT10:30 AM MT11:30 AM CT12:30 PM ET4:30 PM GMT12:30 PM 北京时间9:30 AM MST11:30 AM EST, Mar 16, 2019
John J. Lee Amphitheater, New Haven, Connecticut Attendance: 2,532
Aiken scores 19, Harvard tops Penn 66-58 in Ivy League
- Miss. State placed on 3 years' probation
- Jury acquits Cleaves of sexual assault
- Indiana hires Mike Roberts as assistant
- WVU lands Arkansas transfer Osabuohien
- Wright on double-duty with US team
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) Bryce Aiken had 19 points as Harvard beat Penn 66-58 in the Ivy League tournament semifinals on Saturday.
Noah Kirkwood had 12 points for Harvard (18-10). Kale Catchings added nine rebounds.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 16, 2019