Maurice scores 21 to lift Memphis over UCF 79-55 in AAC
- Texas keeps 'The Eyes of Texas' song
- Patriot League cancels all fall sports
- Craig Robinson hired to lead NABC
- Phillips to chair 2021-22 NCAA committee
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) Isaiah Maurice had a career-high 21 points as Memphis romped past Central Florida 79-55 in the quarterfinals of the American Athletic Conference Tournament on Friday.
Kyvon Davenport had 16 points and 11 rebounds for Memphis (21-12). Jeremiah Martin added 13 points. Kareem Brewton Jr. had seven rebounds for the Tigers.
Tacko Fall had 12 points, 10 rebounds and three blocks for the Knights (23-8).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Elements of this were generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 15, 2019