Crawley lifts Georgia Southern over Louisiana-Monroe 81-67
- Iowa suspends Pemsl for suspected DUI
- UCLA AD Guerrero to retire in July 2020
- Chattanooga extends Paris' contract
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
NEW ORLEANS (AP) Isaiah Crawley had a season-high 21 points as Georgia Southern beat Louisiana-Monroe 81-67 in the Sun Belt Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Friday night.
Crawley shot 9 for 12 from the field.
David-Lee Jones Jr. had 17 points for Georgia Southern (21-11). Quan Jackson added 14 points. Tookie Brown had 10 points and six rebounds for Georgia Southern.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 15, 2019