Southern Utah beats N. Colorado 83-64 in Big Sky tourney
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
- Izzo welcomes expectations for Spartans
- Memphis, Houston share top spot in AAC
- Calhoun denies sex discrimination claims
- Hall picked to win Big East over 'Nova
BOISE, Idaho (AP) Cameron Oluyitan scored 18 points as Southern Utah beat Northern Colorado 83-64 in the quarterfinals of the Big Sky Conference Tournament on Thursday. Jacob Calloway added 17 points for the Thunderbirds, while Dre Marin chipped in 15.
Brandon Better had 14 points for Southern Utah (16-15).
Bodie Hume had 15 points for the Bears (21-11). Jordan Davis added 15 points and six rebounds. Jalen Sanders had 11 points and three blocks.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 14, 2019