Montana gets past Sacramento St. 79-73 in Big Sky tourney
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
BOISE, Idaho (AP) Michael Oguine scored 19 points as Montana topped Sacramento State 79-73 in the Big Sky Conference Tourney quarterfinals on Thursday. Ahmaad Rorie added 17 points for the Grizzlies, while Sayeed Pridgett chipped in 16.
Kendal Manuel had 11 points and seven assists for Montana (24-8).
Marcus Graves scored a career-high 30 points and had seven rebounds for the Hornets (15-16). Bryce Fowler added 19 points and eight rebounds. He also had seven turnovers but only three assists.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 14, 2019