Hall, Montana St. beat Idaho 75-71 in Big Sky tourney
- Duke up to No. 1, Kentucky drops to 9th
- UConn G Bouknight granted probation
- No. 15 Florida falls to UConn 62-59
- Hot-shooting Louisville easily wins
- Powell leads Seton Hall by Saint Louis
BOISE, Idaho (AP) Tyler Hall had 23 points and 10 rebounds as Montana State narrowly beat Idaho 75-71 in the first round of the Big Sky Conference tournament on Wednesday.
Trevon Allen had 21 points and six rebounds for the Vandals (5-27). Jared Rodriguez added 18 points and seven rebounds. Cameron Tyson had 17 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 13, 2019