Hall, Montana St. beat Idaho 75-71 in Big Sky tourney
- FSU rallies past Cards to move atop ACC
- Kansas back atop AP poll, Baylor No. 2
- Texas beats No. 20 WVU to stay hot
- New No. 1 Kansas dominates Oklahoma St.
- Dosunmu helps power Illini by Nebraska
BOISE, Idaho (AP) Tyler Hall had 23 points and 10 rebounds as Montana State narrowly beat Idaho 75-71 in the first round of the Big Sky Conference tournament on Wednesday.
Trevon Allen had 21 points and six rebounds for the Vandals (5-27). Jared Rodriguez added 18 points and seven rebounds. Cameron Tyson had 17 points.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 13, 2019