Ross scores 26 to lift Pepperdine over San Francisco 89-72
- Duke up to No. 1, Kentucky drops to 9th
- No. 15 Florida falls to UConn 62-59
- Hot-shooting Louisville easily wins
- Powell leads Seton Hall by Saint Louis
- No. 19 Arizona runs past New Mexico St.
LAS VEGAS (AP) Colbey Ross had 26 points as Pepperdine topped San Francisco 89-72 in the quarterfinals of the West Coast Conference Tourney on Saturday night.
Kessler Edwards had 14 points and seven rebounds for Pepperdine (16-17). Eric Cooper Jr. added 13 points. Darnell Dunn had 12 points and seven rebounds for Pepperdine.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 10, 2019