Martin scores 20 to lead Memphis over Tulsa 66-63
- Azubuike helps No. 4 Kansas escape ETSU
- Diakite, No. 7 UVa holds off Vermont
- No. 6 Maryland cruises past Fairfield
- Tillie returns as No. 8 Gonzaga wins
- No. 25 Washington bounces back with win
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) Jeremiah Martin had 20 points as Memphis narrowly beat Tulsa 66-63 on Saturday night.
Tyler Harris had 16 points for Memphis (19-12, 11-7 American Athletic Conference), which earned its fourth straight home victory. Kyvon Davenport added three blocks. Antwann Jones had six rebounds for the home team.
The Tigers evened the season series against the Golden Hurricane with the win. Tulsa defeated Memphis 95-79 on Jan. 30.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 10, 2019