Bradley scores 22 to lift N. Illinois past Ball St. 64-57
- Pac-12 to start hoops season November 25
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) Levi Bradley had 22 points as Northern Illinois topped Ball State 64-57 on Friday night.
The Huskies leveled the season series against the Cardinals with the win. Ball St. defeated Northern Illinois 72-71 on Feb. 5.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 8, 2019