Jackson scores 31 to carry Akron over Bowling Green 91-67
- Senators plan NCAA sports bill of rights
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
AKRON, Ohio (AP) Loren Cristian Jackson had a career-high 31 points as Akron routed Bowling Green 91-67 on Tuesday night.
Bowling Green put up 30 points in the second half, a season low for the team.
The Zips leveled the season series against the Falcons with the win. Bowling Green defeated Akron 73-69 on Feb. 19. Akron finishes out the regular season against Kent State on the road on Friday. Bowling Green finishes out the regular season against Buffalo on the road on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2019