Jackson scores 31 to carry Akron over Bowling Green 91-67
- Duke seeks 8th win in row vs. NC State
- Baylor wins Big 12-record 23rd in row
- No. 5 Dayton fends off VCU, streak at 15
- Dosunmu leads Illinois over No. 9 PSU
- WVU's Huggins ties Smith with 879th win
AKRON, Ohio (AP) Loren Cristian Jackson had a career-high 31 points as Akron routed Bowling Green 91-67 on Tuesday night.
Bowling Green put up 30 points in the second half, a season low for the team.
The Zips leveled the season series against the Falcons with the win. Bowling Green defeated Akron 73-69 on Feb. 19. Akron finishes out the regular season against Kent State on the road on Friday. Bowling Green finishes out the regular season against Buffalo on the road on Friday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 5, 2019