Pridgett scores 20 to lift Montana over S. Utah 70-54
- Terps visit Gophers looking to pad lead
- Former Penn coach given 15-year penalty
- Villanova honors Lowry, tops St. John's
- Azubuike leading KU back atop AP poll
- Childress, Wake stun No. 7 Duke in 2OT
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) Sayeed Pridgett had 20 points as Montana defeated Southern Utah 70-54 on Saturday night.
Cameron Oluyitan had 10 points for the Thunderbirds (14-13, 9-9).
The Grizzlies improve to 2-0 against the Thunderbirds on the season. Montana defeated Southern Utah 89-76 on Dec. 31. Montana plays Northern Arizona at home on Monday. Southern Utah matches up against Montana State on the road on Monday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 2, 2019