Oni scores 30 to lead Yale over Cornell 88-65
- Iowa suspends Pemsl for suspected DUI
- UCLA AD Guerrero to retire in July 2020
- Chattanooga extends Paris' contract
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) Miye Oni had 30 points as Yale routed Cornell 88-65 on Friday night.
Oni made 7 of 10 3-pointers. He added seven rebounds.
Yale totaled 61 points in the first half, a season best for the team.
The Bulldogs improve to 2-0 against the Big Red on the season. Yale defeated Cornell 98-92 on Feb. 16. Yale faces Columbia at home on Saturday. Cornell faces Brown on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 1, 2019