Kirkwood leads Harvard over Penn 59-53
- Krzyzewski ties Wooden, No. 1 Duke rolls
- Hofstra hands UCLA 1st loss under Cronin
- Izzo quits board as waiver appeal denied
- Ewing wins at MSG as Hoyas beat Texas
- NCAA gives NC State deadline to respond
BOSTON (AP) Noah Kirkwood tallied 12 points and 10 rebounds to carry Harvard to a 59-53 win over Penn on Friday night.
Bryce Aiken had 12 points for Harvard (15-9, 8-3 Ivy League). Rio Haskett added 11 points. Danilo Djuricic had 10 points for the hosts.
The Crimson improve to 2-0 against the Quakers on the season. Harvard defeated Penn 75-68 on Feb. 16. Harvard takes on Princeton at home on Saturday. Penn matches up against Dartmouth on the road on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated March 1, 2019