Boahen scores 22 to lift UIC past Milwaukee 74-59
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Duke-Kansas opener highlights MSG games
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
CHICAGO (AP) Godwin Boahen had 22 points as Illinois-Chicago defeated Milwaukee 74-59 on Sunday.
Darius Roy, who led the Panthers in scoring coming into the matchup with 16 points per game, had 5 points on 2-of-11 shooting.
The Flames leveled the season series against the Panthers with the win. Milwaukee defeated Illinois-Chicago 81-69 on Jan. 17. Illinois-Chicago faces Oakland on the road on Thursday. Milwaukee matches up against Northern Kentucky at home on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 24, 2019