Minnett scores 22 to lead IUPUI past Milwaukee 67-60
- Hall of Fame set to reopen with new look
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
- 2022 prep star commits to Mich. St.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) Jaylen Minnett had 22 points as IUPUI got past Milwaukee 67-60 on Friday night.
IUPUI scored 30 second-half points, a season low for the team.
The Jaguars evened the season series against the Panthers with the win. Milwaukee defeated IUPUI 64-57 on Jan. 19. IUPUI matches up against Green Bay at home on Sunday. Milwaukee faces Illinois-Chicago on the road on Sunday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 22, 2019