Turner scores 16 to lead Saint Peter's over Marist 65-59
- Kansas picked first in Big 12 poll
- Duke-Kansas opener highlights MSG games
- Gophers' Curry not fretting over injury
- Howard talks up Michigan at media day
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
POUGHKEEPSIE, N.Y. (AP) Davauhnte Turner had 16 points as Saint Peter's snapped its eight-game losing streak, beating Marist 65-59 on Friday night.
The Peacocks improve to 2-0 against the Red Foxes this season. Saint Peter's defeated Marist 72-63 on Jan. 13. Saint Peter's matches up against Niagara at home on Sunday. Marist plays Siena on the road on Sunday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 22, 2019