Walker scores 25 to lift Kent St. over W. Michigan 82-63
- UK favorite in SEC for ninth year in row
- Memphis, Houston share top spot in AAC
- Calhoun denies sex discrimination claims
- Hall picked to win Big East over 'Nova
- Duke picked to win ACC; Nwora voted POY
KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) Jaylin Walker had 25 points as Kent State beat Western Michigan 82-63 on Thursday.
Kent State totaled 51 second-half points, a season best for the team.
The Golden Flashes improve to 2-0 against the Broncos this season. Kent State defeated Western Michigan 88-73 on Jan. 8. Kent State takes on Eastern Michigan at home on Saturday. Western Michigan plays Miami (Ohio) at home on Saturday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 14, 2019