James scores 36 to lead Wyoming over Colorado St. 74-66
- No. 16 Ohio State hosts No. 11 Villanova
- Michigan State signs 2 top-100 recruits
- Minnesota signs G Mashburn Jr.
- Evansville stuns No. 1 Kentucky at Rupp
- Michigan's Howard signs 1st recruit
LARAMIE, Wyo. (AP) Justin James had a career-high 36 points as Wyoming got past Colorado State 74-66 on Saturday.
James made 5 of 6 3-pointers and shot 11 for 12 from the foul line. He added seven assists and six rebounds.
Trace Young had 13 points for Wyoming (6-17, 2-8 Mountain West Conference). Jake Hendricks added six rebounds.
Wyoming faces Utah State on the road on Wednesday. Colorado State faces San Diego State at home on Tuesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2019