Fobbs scores 29 to lift Towson past James Madison 66-59
- Big 12 bans Kansas' De Sousa 12 games
- No. 6 Cards rally, escape Georgia Tech
- No. 10 Seton Hall tops Friars, run now 9
- Tulsa dominates No. 20 Memphis 80-40
- Crutcher stars, No. 7 Dayton pulls away
TOWSON, Md. (AP) Brian Fobbs had 29 points as Towson beat James Madison 66-59 on Saturday.
Stuckey Mosley had 14 points for the Dukes (10-15, 3-9). Matt Lewis added 13 points. Darius Banks had 11 points.
The Tigers evened the season series against the Dukes with the win. James Madison defeated Towson 74-65 on Jan. 12. Towson matches up against Delaware at home on Thursday. James Madison plays Drexel at home on Thursday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2019