Powell scores 22 to carry Seton Hall past Creighton 63-58
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
NEWARK, N.J. (AP) Myles Powell had 22 points as Seton Hall narrowly beat Creighton 63-58 on Saturday night.
Powell converted all 10 of his free throw attempts. He added seven rebounds.
Martin Krampelj scored a career-high 25 points and had 11 rebounds for the Bluejays (13-11, 4-7). Ty-Shon Alexander added 11 points and seven rebounds. Christian Bishop had 10 points.
Seton Hall plays Georgetown at home on Wednesday. Creighton takes on Xavier on the road on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2019