Sestina's 25 carries Bucknell over Boston U. 82-76
- Top hoops prospect picks HBCU Howard
- UCLA AD Jarmond faces many challenges
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
Sestina hit 4 of 6 3-pointers.
John Meeks had 10 points for Bucknell (16-8, 10-2 Patriot League), which won its fourth consecutive game. Bruce Moore added 10 points and 10 rebounds.
The Bison leveled the season series against the Terriers with the win. Boston University defeated Bucknell 87-80 on Jan. 5. Bucknell plays Lehigh at home on Monday. Boston University takes on Army on the road on Wednesday.
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap, using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated February 9, 2019