Dozic leads Marist past Canisius 78-71 in OT
- No. 3 Zags clinch 8th straight WCC title
- Trice, Badgers hold off No. 19 Michigan
- Bradley helps Cal knock off No. 21 Buffs
- No. 14 Oregon pulls away from Oregon St.
- Wesson has 16-18 to lift No. 23 Ohio St.
Dozic's layup with 2:38 left in overtime were the first points of the extra session and the Red Foxes (9-14, 4-7 Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference) led the rest of the way. Knudsen followed with a layup to make it 69-65 before Takal Molson made two foul shots and Canisius (9-13, 6-4) never got closer. Nine players scored for the Red Foxes as their bench outscored Canisius' reserves 35-14.
Jibreel Faulkner's dunk with 22 seconds left in regulation tied it at 65 and neither team got off another shot to force the extra session. Marist led 31-30 at halftime.
Malik Johnson and Molson each scored 19 for the Golden Griffins, which missed seven of their final nine shooting attempts.
Updated February 4, 2019