Austin Peay dominates Tennessee Tech 77-66
- Big Ten bans Illinois G Griffin 2 games
- Brunk's layup gets Indiana by No. 11 MSU
- Duarte has 30, No. 12 Oregon wins in 2OT
- Jarreau, Mills lead Houston past UConn
- No. 23 Colorado pulls away from WSU
COOKEVILLE, Tenn. (AP) Terry Taylor had 18 points and eight rebounds, Chris Porter-Bunton added 15 points, and Austin Peay dominated Tennessee Tech for a 77-66 win on Thursday night.
The Governors (15-7, 7-2 Ohio Valley Conference) scored 10 straight and jumped to a 17-5 lead after Tennessee Tech (7-15, 3-6) scored the opening basket. Austin Peay had a double-digit lead from 24-14 with 7:27 left in the first half until Hunter Vick's 3-point play cut the deficit to 75-66 with 32 seconds left in the game.
Vick and Jr. Clay had 14 points each for the Golden Eagles.
Austin Peay committed just nine turnovers while Tennessee Tech had 24.
Updated January 31, 2019