Jackson scores 28 to lead UTSA over Charlotte 88-43
- Auburn rallies from 14 down in 2nd half
- Florida to name court after Donovan
- Michigan, Kentucky to play in London
- Purdue stifles No. 5 Virginia in rout
- No. 6 Ohio St. pounds No. 7 UNC on road
SAN ANTONIO (AP) Jhivvan Jackson had 28 points as UTSA won its seventh consecutive home game, easily beating Charlotte 88-43 on Thursday night.
Keaton Wallace had 15 points for UTSA (11-9, 5-2 Conference USA). Adokiye Iyaye added 12 points and Byron Frohnen had nine rebounds.
UTSA dominated the first half, going on runs of eight and 16 straight points and leading 44-19 at the break.
Jon Davis had 12 points for the 49ers (5-14, 2-6).
For more AP college basketball coverage: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25
This was generated by Automated Insights, http://www.automatedinsights.com/ap , using data from STATS LLC, https://www.stats.com
Updated January 24, 2019