Maryland-Eastern Shore tops Florida A&M 60-58 in overtime
- Iowa suspends Pemsl for suspected DUI
- UCLA AD Guerrero to retire in July 2020
- Chattanooga extends Paris' contract
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) Colen Gaynor sank two free throws and Canaan Bartley another in the final 1:20 and that was just enough for Maryland-Eastern Shore to win 60-58 in overtime on Saturday and snap a four-game slide.
Florida A&M had a chance with one second left and M.J. Randolph at the line shooting three. But Randolph made just one.
There were 11 ties and eight lead changes throughout. Kamron Reaves tied the game at 52-all with a jump shot with 31 seconds left at the end of regulation. Maryland-Eastern Shore worked the clock from 31 seconds to two and missed two chances to win on a Bryan Urrtia drive and an Andino 3.
Updated January 19, 2019