New Mexico State dominates Seattle 87-60
- Duke up to No. 1, Kentucky drops to 9th
- Arkansas reinstates F Chaney from ban
- No. 9 Kentucky struggles by Utah Valley
- Winston speaks after No. 3 Spartans roll
- No. 10 Buckeyes start fast, rout Stetson
SEATTLE (AP) Eli Chuha had 13 points and 10 rebounds on Thursday night and New Mexico State beat Seattle 87-60.
JoJo Zamora and Terrell Brown added 12 points each for the Aggies (14-4, 3-1 Western Athletic Conference), who won their third straight.
New Mexico State never trailed in the game and outscored the Redhawks 29-8 over the final 9:30 of the first half for a 50-24 lead. Seattle closed the gap to 62-46 near the midpoint of the second half and got no closer.
New Mexico State shot 18 of 29 from the floor in the first half, including 6 of 12 from 3-point range. The Aggies put 15 different players on the court with 11 recording between 11 and 22 minutes and all 15 players scored.
Updated January 18, 2019