Fairleigh Dickinson shares the wealth, beats St. Francis
- Baylor jumps Zags, 7th No. 1 this season
- New No. 1 Baylor tops Sooners, run at 15
- No. 14 WVU bounces back, routs Texas
- NC State holds on to beat slumping UVa
- SDSU chasing 20-0 start of 2010-11 team
LORETTO, Pa. (AP) Darnell Edge scored 17 points and Fairleigh Dickinson used a hot start to defeat Saint Francis (Pennsylvania) 79-61 on Saturday night.
Fairleigh Dickinson (6-8, 1-1 Northeast Conference) led 40-24 after a first half in which the Knights shot 57 percent and had 10 assists on 16 field goals. They made six of their first seven shots, including three 3-pointers, to open the second half and the lead was 55-31. The lead peaked at 64-36 with 9:44 remaining.
Fairleigh Dickinson finished the game at 58 percent from the field with 17 assists on 33 made baskets.
Xzavier Malone-Key had 14 points and five assists for Fairleigh Dickinson.
Updated January 5, 2019