Montana State starts fast in 92-62 win over Southern Utah
- Ex-Florida St. C Ojo dies while training
- Tide G Petty to return for senior season
- Buffs' Wright IV to return next season
- Zags F Kispert returning for senior year
- Seton Hall's Mamukelashvili won't go pro
The Bobcats (4-7) opened the game on a 10-0 run and led by double digits the rest of the way after going ahead 13-3 less than four minutes into the game.
Ladan Ricketts was 5 of 7 from 3-point range and finished with 15 points for Montana State. The Bobcats were 13 of 26 from 3-point range and 33 of 66 from the field overall. Harald Frey added 11 points and Quentin Guliford scored 10.
Montana State had its largest lead of the first half at 34-13 and closed the game on a 13-3 run to end the game at its largest lead.
Updated December 29, 2018