Mathews scores 22, Marberry adds 21 in Lipscomb's win
- Texas keeps 'The Eyes of Texas' song
- Patriot League cancels all fall sports
- Craig Robinson hired to lead NABC
- Phillips to chair 2021-22 NCAA committee
- Ivy League suspends all fall sports
Mathews made six of his team's eight 3-pointers and grabbed nine rebounds. Marberry made 10 of 13 shots with six rebounds and three assists for the Bisons (9-3).
Anthony Lamb had 21 points, seven rebounds, four assists, two steals and three blocks for Vermont (9-4). Stef Smith also scored 21 for the Catamounts.
Lipscomb led throughout the game. The lead was 42-32 at halftime and first reached 20 points with about 12 minutes left in the game.
Lipscomb dominated the stat sheet with advantages such as 14-4 in points off turnovers, 27-6 in points off the bench, 50-26 in points in the paint and 39-28 in rebounds. The Bisons had the game's only two fast-break points.
Updated December 21, 2018