Easley scores 17, Chattanooga beats NAIA Bryan 79-45
- No. 2 Baylor rolls behind Mitchell's 31
- UConn postpones game vs. No. 3 Villanova
- Ballock has 29 as Creighton rallies late
- No. 13 Ohio State holds off Penn State
- Badgers nearly blow lead but beat Terps
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (AP) Kevin Easley scored 17 points, including three 3-pointers, and grabbed nine rebounds to help Chattanooga beat NAIA Bryan 79-45 on Friday and snap a three-game skid.
David Jean-Baptiste made a layup that gave the Mocs (6-8) the lead for good and sparked a 16-6 run that gave the Mocs a 10-point lead when his 3-pointer capped the spurt with 7:59 left in the first half. Easley made a layup and Johnson hit a 3-pointer before taking a steal coast-to-coast for a layup to make it 39-23 at the break and Bryan trailed by double figures throughout the second half.
EJ Bush led the Lions with 14 points.
Chattanooga shot 58 percent (15 of 26), including 7 of 12 from 3-point range, in the first half.
Updated December 21, 2018