UIC beats NAIA-member St. Francis (Ill.) 76-55
- No. 8 Michigan St. takes down No. 6 Duke
- No. 7 Kansas gets past No. 20 Kentucky
- No. 4 Badgers cruise in Ryan's return
- No. 12 Villanova rebounds with rout
- Black helps No. 14 UNC hold off Stanford
UIC (6-7) led from the opening basket and closed the first half with a 10-0 run to lead 41-24 at the break. Reilly Goulet had a pair of 3-pointers for St. Francis in the middle of the second half that cut the deficit to 11 each time, but the Fighting Saints got no closer.
Boahen made 4 of 8 from 3-point range and 8 of 12 overall from the field for the Flames, who shot 29 of 57 (51 percent). It was Ferguson's fifth double-double of the season. Marcus Ottey had nine points, five rebounds and seven assists.
Cole Micek scored 18 points and Antonio Hughes added 12 points for St. Francis.
Updated December 21, 2018