UCF runs win streak to 4 with 77-56 win over Redbirds
- Dayton's Toppin wins Naismith Trophy
- Iowa F Pemsl leaving as grad transfer
- NC State case may go to IARP process
- Marquette names Gainey associate coach
- MSU AD defends Izzo after witness report
Dawkins was 5 of 7 from the arc, while Fall was 5 of 5 from the field in scoring 11 points with 12 rebounds. B.J. Taylor added 15 points and five assists and Collin Smith scored 12 for the Knights (10-2), who shot 51 percent in extending their win streak to four.
Dawkins had 10 points and Taylor nine in the first half when the Knights outscored the Redbirds 16-0 off turnovers, 10-0 on second-chance points and 22-6 in the paint in rolling to a 43-18 lead. UCF led by as many as 29 in the second half when Illinois State didn't get closer than 13 after a 9-0 run.
UCF is off to its best start since going 14-0 in 2010-11.
Updated December 21, 2018