New Mexico State rolls to 92-57 win over CSU Northridge
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
- 2022 prep star commits to Mich. St.
- Longtime ACC commish Swofford to retire
LAS CRUCES, N.M. (AP) Keyon Jones scored 21 points and New Mexico State rolled to a 92-57 win over CSU Northridge on Wednesday night.
New Mexico State had a 40-25 rebounding edge over CSU Northridge.
Jones sank a pair of 3-pointers to cap an 18-7 start for the Aggies and they never looked back, building to a 47-26 lead at the break.
Harris, JoJo Zamora and Trevelin Queen each hit from long range to open the second half, helping to stretch the New Mexico State advantage to 66-34 with 12:51 to play and the Aggies cruised from there.
Lamine Diane scored 25 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead the Matadors (3-8). Terrell Gomez added 16 points.
Updated December 19, 2018