Texas Southern beats D-III Concordia 107-70
- Wiseman withdraws suit vs. NCAA, Memphis
- No. 3 MSU rallies past No. 12 Seton Hall
- Nnaji scores 26 on 8-of-8, Arizona wins
- Lewis helps No. 15 Florida escape Towson
- No. 18 Saint Mary's bounces back in win
HOUSTON (AP) Trayvon Reed had 32 points, on 14-of-15 shooting, eight rebounds and four blocks to help Texas Southern beat Division III Concordia 107-70 on Saturday night.
Jones assisted on 3s by Butler and Derrick Bruce to make it 6-0 and Reed had four dunks in a span of two minutes, two seconds to make it 24-12 with 12 minutes left in the first half. Concordia trailed by double figures the rest of the way.
Spencer Bone led the Tornados with 11 points and Greg Harbor and Ronnie Hamilton each scored 10.
The Tigers hit 11 3-pointers and shot 67.2 percent from the field - both season highs. It was TSU's highest-scoring game in more than 15 years.
Updated December 8, 2018