Demetrius Troy hits go-ahead jumper, UNCG edges Elon 75-74
- Iowa suspends Pemsl for suspected DUI
- UCLA AD Guerrero to retire in July 2020
- Chattanooga extends Paris' contract
- L'ville, Pitino settle two-way lawsuit
- UVa's Bennett declines raise, aids staff
Troy scored 13 points and Kyrin Galloway added 14 for UNCG (8-2).
Elon led 71-65 with 3:05 remaining before Galloway scored the next eight points and UNCG took a 73-71 lead heading into the final two minutes. Seibring's 3-pointer put Elon back ahead 74-73 with 49 seconds left.
After Troy's jumper put the Spartans up 75-74 with 11 seconds remaining, Seibring missed a 3-pointer with three seconds left, Troy grabbed the rebound and time ran out.
Elon trailed by eight points at halftime then scored the first seven points of the second half. The Phoenix first took the second-half lead at 48-47 with 13:25 remaining.
Updated December 7, 2018