Huggins, Fresno St. squeeze Weber St. in 71-52 victory
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
- Former Georgia F Hogue dies at 69
Fresno State (6-2) gradually began to take control in the latter part of the first half with a 15-5 spurt in a little more than seven minutes for a 30-20 halftime lead. The Bulldogs held Weber State (5-3) to 7-of 27 (26 percent) shooting including 2 of 12 from 3-point range. The Wildcats didn't help their cause and missed 6 of 10 foul shots.
The Bulldogs picked up where they left off with a 12-2 run and extended the lead to 42-22 with Blackwell's layup with 16:37 remaining.
Updated December 6, 2018