Robinson, Brooks lead Houston past Lamar 79-56
- Top hoops prospect picks HBCU Howard
- UCLA AD Jarmond faces many challenges
- Third party to hear Kansas hoops case
- Sankey: Uniform federal NIL law needed
- Sooners cut $13.7M from athletics budget
Robinson, who shot 7 of 9 from the field, sank 2 of 4 from 3-point range and all four of his free throws. He added four assists and three rebounds. Nate Hinton had 12 points and five rebounds off the bench for the Cougars (7-0), who ran their home-court winning streak to 21.
Houston dominated the first half, hitting 17 of 34 shots from the floor and 8 of 19 from distance to take a 44-25 lead at halftime. The Cardinals (4-5) hit just 10 of 31 shots (32 percent) before intermission and were outrebounded 29-13.
Josh Nzeakor paced Lamar with 12 points and 12 rebounds for his second double-double of the season. Edwin Jeudy pitched in with 10 points and eight boards and Nick Garth hit two 3s and scored 10.
Updated December 4, 2018