Robinson, Brooks lead Houston past Lamar 79-56
- Duke up to No. 1, Kentucky drops to 9th
- No. 9 Kentucky struggles by Utah Valley
- Winston speaks after No. 3 Spartans roll
- No. 10 Buckeyes start fast, rout Stetson
- Doughty, Wiley move No. 19 Auburn to 5-0
Robinson, who shot 7 of 9 from the field, sank 2 of 4 from 3-point range and all four of his free throws. He added four assists and three rebounds. Nate Hinton had 12 points and five rebounds off the bench for the Cougars (7-0), who ran their home-court winning streak to 21.
Houston dominated the first half, hitting 17 of 34 shots from the floor and 8 of 19 from distance to take a 44-25 lead at halftime. The Cardinals (4-5) hit just 10 of 31 shots (32 percent) before intermission and were outrebounded 29-13.
Josh Nzeakor paced Lamar with 12 points and 12 rebounds for his second double-double of the season. Edwin Jeudy pitched in with 10 points and eight boards and Nick Garth hit two 3s and scored 10.
Updated December 4, 2018