Southern Miss overwhelms Rust 106-46
- No. 1 Baylor eyes history, visits OU
- No. 5 Dayton visits VCU on 14-game run
- No. 7 Maryland seeks ninth straight win
- No. 9 Penn State goes for 9th win in row
- Dotson scores 29 as No. 3 Kansas rolls
Tyler Stevenson added 12 points and Ladavius Draine and Ladarius Marshall 10 each for Southern Miss, which shot 66 percent, including 12 of 25 on 3-pointers for 48 percent. The Eagles (6-2) held a 54-12 advantage in points in the paint.
It was the second time this season Southern Miss eclipsed 100 points, having beaten Southeastern Baptist 111-66 in its opener.
Ke'Jerrick Taylor scored 14 points and Kortez Wade 10 for the NAIA Bearcats, who shot only 31 percent overall and were 5 of 27 from 3-point range for 18.5 percent.
The teams exchanged 3-pointers to start the game then Southern Miss went on an 18-2 run, including seven by Cortez Edwards, to take command. A 13-0 run led to a 54-18 halftime lead.
Updated December 2, 2018