G. Washington pours it on in 70-43 win over Manhattan
- No. 13 Memphis rolls as Wiseman sits out
- Bowden, Turner lift Vols over Washington
- Defense helps No. 7 Maryland rip Oakland
- Huff, Diakite lead No. 9 UVa by Columbia
- No. 10 Villanova rebounds, routs Ohio
George Washington (1-5) used a 15-0 run to break an 8-all tie and was never threatened the rest of the way. William and Nolan combined to score 13 of the points during the run. Later, Justin Williams made 1 of 2 free throws and the Colonials led 32-12 with 4:12 before halftime. Williams' layup with 12:55 left to play extended the lead to 54-24.
The Colonials finished 25-of-45 (56 percent) shooting and scored 28 points off 21 Manhattan turnovers.
Ebube Ebube led Manhattan (2-4) with 10 rebounds. He and Ibrahima Diallo led the Jaspers with nine points each. The Jaspers finished 17-for-55 shooting from the field including 2 for 18 from 3-point range.
Updated November 24, 2018