Nebraska beats Missouri State in Hall of Fame
- Maui Invitational moving to N. Carolina
- L'ville refutes recruiting allegations
- Accused racist Texas State coach resigns
- College hoops bubble remains possibility
- Former Georgia F Hogue dies at 69
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - Isaac Copeland Jr. scored 23 points, Glynn Watson Jr. added 16 and Nebraska pulled away in the second half for an 85-62 victory over Missouri State on Monday night in the Hall of Fame Classic.
Isaiah Roby added 13 points for the Huskers (4-0), who returned to the Sprint Center for the first time since 2011, when they played in their final Big 12 Tournament.
Nebraska will play the Texas Tech-Southern California winner for the title Tuesday night.
Keandre Cook had 22 points and Kansas City native Jarred Dixon added 12 for the Bears (3-1), who trailed just 40-35 early in the second half before the Huskers pulled away.
Updated November 19, 2018