Minlend scores 20 as San Francisco beats LIU Brooklyn 84-52
- Duke up to No. 1, Kentucky drops to 9th
- No. 9 Kentucky struggles by Utah Valley
- Winston speaks after No. 3 Spartans roll
- No. 10 Buckeyes start fast, rout Stetson
- Doughty, Wiley move No. 19 Auburn to 5-0
The game was moved to campus of Cal State Monterey Bay due to poor air quality in the California Bay Area as a result of wildfires.
Minlend had 15 points in the first half, including 11 during a 19-3 run that gave USF (4-0) a 38-19 lead late in the first half. Julius van Sauers capped a 10-0 spurt that spanned halftime with back-to-back 3-pointers to pull the Blackbirds within nine but they would get no closer.
Frankie Ferrari had 10 points and seven assists for the Dons, who won their fourth consecutive game by at least 30 points, extending the program record.
Ty Flowers scored 16 points and Raiquan Clark added 13 for LIU Brooklyn (3-1).
Updated November 19, 2018