Davidson tops Northeastern 71-59 in Charleston
- Iowa wins first at Iowa St. since 2003
- Cockburn, Illinois upset No. 5 Michigan
- No. 15 Arizona rolls, faces Gonzaga next
- Hoyas' full roster available vs. Orange
- Baker bounces back, Rutgers tops Badgers
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - Luka Brajkovic had 17 points and 11 rebounds as Davidson ran past Northeastern 71-59 to take third place at the Charleston Classic on Sunday night.
The Wildcats (4-1) used a 30-11 run at the start of the second half to open a big lead. Northeastern (2-3) cut the lead to single digits in the final five minutes but could not catch up.
Bolden Brace had 12 points to lead the Huskies, who have lost two straight after winning their opener here against Alabama.
Both teams play their next game against each other, with Northeastern playing at Davidson on Saturday.
Updated November 18, 2018