Alabama beats Ball State 79-61 in Charleston
- NCAA: Memphis' Wiseman to return Jan. 12
- UNC's Anthony has near triple-double
- No. 2 Louisville rallies by USC Upstate
- No. 16 Memphis wins after Wiseman ruling
- Vols roll to 29th straight home win
CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) - Tevin Mack scored 20 points off five 3-pointers as Alabama bounced back from its first loss of the season with a 79-61 victory over Ball State at the Charleston Classic.
Mack is a Texas transfer playing his first season for the Crimson Tide (3-1). He made five of the team's seven 3-pointers as Alabama opened a 13-2 lead and stayed comfortably in front the rest of the way.
Donta Hall had 12 points and 12 rebounds for the Crimson Tide, who will play either Appalachian State or Wichita State for fifth place Sunday.
K.J. Walton led Ball State (1-3) with 13 points. The Cardinals fall to the seventh-place game.
Updated November 16, 2018