Edge scores 18 in 87-48 Fairleigh Dickinson win
- NCAA: Memphis' Wiseman to return Jan. 12
- UNC's Anthony has near triple-double
- No. 2 Louisville rallies by USC Upstate
- No. 16 Memphis wins after Wiseman ruling
- Vols roll to 29th straight home win
TEANECK, N.J. (AP) Darnell Edge scored 18 points to lead five teammates in double-figures and Fairleigh Dickinson beat Division II Queen's College 87-48 on Wednesday night.
The Knights held Queen's College's to 29.8 percent shooting (17 of 57).
Holloway's dunk capped a 24-3 run the Catamounts used to open the second half and Fairleigh Dickinson led 71-30 with 10:04 left after Williams made back-to-back layups.
Holloway's layup put the Knights up for good, 4-2, amid a 20-6 run and Fairleigh Dickinson led 38-22 at halftime behind eight points from Jones.
Dwayne Henry, Jr. and Elijah Bovell scored nine points each for Queen's College, which was 6 of 13 from the free-throw line.
Updated November 14, 2018